Marie Pier Roberge frauded me and is getting away with it,even after placing a complaint with the Longueuil Police they still don't do anything.This is a woman who has frauded other people and even placed charges on them all men btw.She is very skilled at what she does,
My story is as follows I met her back in Aug,she's a mother of three kids,ex girlfriend to Felix Deschamps attorney at law (tax lawyer).
When I met her it was seduction to the extreme she complained that her ex left her without any money and wasn't paying any child support (which is false).
So being a good guy I leant her money to pay her rent and car payment (Audi A3).I also leant her money to feed her kids.
Then after only 3 weeks she started crying that she had an illegal lease and was getting kicked out of condo.So again feeling bad for her I put her in a house I own (big mistake) later I find out she hooked up phone t.v internet services all under my name.(which until today I'm still resposible for btw,she put Hydro under may name...
But it doesn't stop there she called my credit companies claiming to be my wife and had them send me new credit cards with the nip of course.
And thats where I get more headaches she makes purchases with my credit cards,but being smart she uses my cards as payments options but has the stores (STRUCBUBE IN BROSSARD,MTL,QC) for a total of $ 4,500.00.
Even after tring to call Structube they flat out refuse to provide me with any help,but theres more.
She later goes to FUTURE SHOP to buy two T.V'S. For a total of $ 1,500.00,which btw she does the same there uses my cards but puts her name on the invoices...
But this is where it gets better you think that by going to the police with all this would help,NOOOOOOOOO it doesn't they flat out refuse even though she's on tape passing my cards...
Anyone with info on this woman MARIE PIER ROBERGE dob SEPT 07,1979..
Please pass along this info and if there are any other victims please contact me so we can bring her to justice finally..
Sincerely frauded victim !!!!!!
POLICE REPORT NUM LGM-111117-063 THE POLICE HAVE STILL DONE NOTHING CONCERNING THIS PLEASE HELP !!!!